• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello First forum thread

Elvenar357P

Hello All

I started this game about two years ago without a clue what it was about. If I had known anything, I would have taken a few more seconds to think of decent name, but then I did not expect to still be playing a week later. I have found the forum threads useful, especially the fighting guides, but only recently overcome my IT incompetence to get past "Please validate your email before creating a forum account".

Now just playing on us8 – Harandar, where I hope to take some of the workload off Mages on recruitment. Enjoying being back in Swords and Gardens.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
Hello All

I started this game about two years ago without a clue what it was about. If I had known anything, I would have taken a few more seconds to think of decent name, but then I did not expect to still be playing a week later. I have found the forum threads useful, especially the fighting guides, but only recently overcome my IT incompetence to get past "Please validate your email before creating a forum account".

Now just playing on us8 – Harandar, where I hope to take some of the workload off Mages on recruitment. Enjoying being back in Swords and Gardens.
Welcome back Elvenar357P. I've been a member of Elvenar since December, so I understand being clueless!:D I hope to see more of you in the forum. Have fun. Learn lots. I know I am.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I hate to break it to you, Elvenar357p, but Elvenar356p said the same thing. I guess the whole "Elvenar35#p" moniker just too tempting. ;)

I sometimes think my moniker is a bit silly, "ajqtrz" isn't easy to remember (it took me months to remember how to spell it), so now I'm just "AJ" Maybe we should shorten your's to 357 or maybe just "p?" Hmmmm....something rather negative about either of those.

But welcome, anyway.

AJ

Elvenar357P

Wow! You all are have awesome signatures. Probably be at least another two years until I learn how to make one of those.
I hate to break it to you, Elvenar357p, but Elvenar356p said the same thing. I guess the whole "Elvenar35#p" moniker just too tempting. ;)

I sometimes think my moniker is a bit silly, "ajqtrz" isn't easy to remember (it took me months to remember how to spell it), so now I'm just "AJ" Maybe we should shorten your's to 357 or maybe just "p?" Hmmmm....something rather negative about either of those.

But welcome, anyway.

AJ
Some of my fellowship just shorten my name to "E" in the threads, some E357, 357 or 357P. As long as the KP swap doesn't awry, anything will do.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
Wow! You all are have awesome signatures. Probably be at least another two years until I learn how to make one of those.

Some of my fellowship just shorten my name to "E" in the threads, some E357, 357 or 357P. As long as the KP swap doesn't awry, anything will do.
Look on the main page of the Forum for the Community Corner and Artist's Corner. Click on "Sir Squirrel's Creative Art". Sir Squirrel made mine! He will come up with just what you want.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@Elvenar357P …. Congrats on your first Forum thread !!!! Happy to see you found your way here. Enjoy yourself !!
It’s pretty cool round here.. lots of awesome peeps with fabulous helpful info. Although you’ve played for two years if there’s anything you are looking for check out the Sorcerers Scrolls of Knowledge section here on the Forum.. bout anything you need regarding Elvenar is located there.

Enjoy !!!

Kirrima Vodocha

Hello I am new to Elvenar and this site. Is this site monitored? What is allowed on this site? I’m hoping foul language and abusive behavior are prohibited.

I’m super excited to explore this world! I’ve always loved elves from LOTR so I saw an ad for this game and I said “Yes I’ll take that thank you” If anyone has advice or tips for a player that started an hour ago, they would be welcomed!

StarLoad

Hello I am new to Elvenar and this site. Is this site monitored? What is allowed on this site? I’m hoping foul language and abusive behavior are prohibited.

I’m super excited to explore this world! I’ve always loved elves from LOTR so I saw an ad for this game and I said “Yes I’ll take that thank you” If anyone has advice or tips for a player that started an hour ago, they would be welcomed!
Rules are here and Welcome

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member

You'll find this a warm and welcoming place, for the most part. I suggest you check out the scrollkeepers knowledge that is pinned to the top of this forum. You'll find tips on game play, tournaments, spire, events, and many other things. Glad you joined us! There's a lot to learn here. :)