• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

First Province = town shrank??

DeletedUser

I just completed my first province and after choosing where I wanted it placed, the build-able area within my town shrank on one side and extended in the section I placed the Province... Is this a bug?

smaller%20area_zpscxllnl4x.png

DeletedUser

Nevermind, I'm a moron. Ive no idea how I was seeing a full square before but I checked a fresh city and its identical so I must be losing my mind lol

DeletedUser61

We've all been there. LOTS of times.

You look at your city (one of several) and
  • It's the wrong city.
  • You forgot that you're visiting the neighbors.
  • You were dreaming, actually, when you made those changes.
  • The committee meeting was REALLY dull, so you were designing cities in your head, in an attempt to look interested.
  • Your roommate is messing with your mind.
  • You forgot that you already did that.

DeletedUser594

Hey what happened to my new temple..thought it was it right here...wait this isn't my city...
been there. Just make sure I have my address and bus money pinned to my outfit before I go out.