• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello First time to gaming and I really like Elvenar

MagicPagan

62 year old grandmother of three, work from home, and keep seeing the Elvenar ads. As a rule, I'm not big on gaming, but I'll have to say I've gotten hooked. I have three elven cities and one human city. Three of the fellowships I'm in are full of very helpful folks, and I've learned a lot from lurking on the forums and reading the Wiki. Read enough over the past week to completely revamp my cities to make them work better for me.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I have a prenatal ward of baby cities near me. I keep telling them to not linger too long in an inactive fellowship. A red flag would be trades sitting for days. A lot of them are so hesitant to leave, but once they finally end up in an active fellowship, they describe it as a completely different game and so much more fun. Really glad you found good homes for your cities already! Welcome!

Aritra

[...] and keep seeing the Elvenar ads. As a rule, I'm not big on gaming, but I'll have to say I've gotten hooked.
I am typically resistant to advertising. Elvenar is a rare exception that I know I only got here because I kept seeing the ad on my Facebook newsfeed over and over and over. I've never gamed, in any type, but I was curious. Bored on vacation, I decided to check it out (city building without fear of being pillaged was very attractive). I only have one city (Winyandor) because I have long been obsessed and give it sooo much time and energy. If I had multiple cities, I truly would get nothing else done IRL, so kudos to those who are better at balance than I am. :cool: Welcome to Elvenar!

DeletedUser20539

Welcome to the forum MagicPagan. I too found Elvenar through an ad on another game I was playing.
It has been worth it. It's a lot of fun & very addictive! Keep coming to the forum. I've learned tons and tons in the 2 years I've been playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyinaral

Welcome Magic pagan, I am older than you & have 3 cities, biggest in C world, then Beta & 1 in Winyandor, I am the Arch Mage in Winyandor, Natures Mtn we are looking for more members little cities or big. Have Fun playing, Best Wishes & Good Luck