• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fix our Maps Please and ease up on fighting

Do you like the coins on the map?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No. Replace with active players

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • If you keep them, ease up on the fighting algorithm and shorten scout time.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser2947

On some of my cities, half (or more) of my neighbors' provinces have coins. Yet, there are still many with MH building that have not changed in weeks. "Dead" provinces should be replaced by active players, not the silly coins that give you 1/2 the coins that your MH gives. This is a serious issue that will eventually mean that it is impossible to conquer new provinces. Perhaps simply removing half the coins and replacing them with active players might do.

This is likely a result of the addition of TWO lands within the last six months or so. I will not start over in a new land. If my present land is not fixed, I will be unable to play. No provinces conquered means less land available.

Really high ranked players probably have all the land. Middle players like myself will not be able to get all the land available. Not only are the provinces I can conquer far away, but it seems a change has been made and the armies that defend the cities are stronger than what they should be. Perhaps the fighting algorithm has changed, but I lose far more battles now than I should, given my men and army size.

DeletedUser2753

They just swept thru my area and now I have 90% coins and the 10% left I know from giving help each day are 60% dead, with a few even saying as city names "left game" or deleting their city except for the non deletable buildings. this leaves me with 45% less coin from doing help each day. I have discovered over 110 neighbors so this is a major loss each day.
I have scouted ahead about 20 and don't wish to fight or purchase more territory on the map, since in don't need the expansions and the tournaments give me all the relics i need plus KPs for AW.
I believe the developers/designers have painted us all into a corner.

I have made a few suggestions to deal with the retention problem which the coins does not fix see: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/a-few-ideas-comments-requested.3017/#post-17853

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2522

I've lost 95% of my neighbors and all my income.
I feel like I've been punished because so many other people leave the game and I don't think so many people would
leave if fighting were not sooooo ridiculous. Follow the FoE format where you at least have a chance.