• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fix the hair trigger on perk selections

Cleo7311

I am getting too many accidental selections of perks. Once one or more of the choices have enough points, they turn to green and are immediately selected with no confirmation step. It looks like many Fellowships have reacted by demoting nearly all Mages. On free reset a month is not enough.

Sprite1313

@crackie already has a suggestion thread for the Perks User Interface, perhaps this could be added to that overall change request.

If not, I would recommend rewording this to conform to the requirements to get an idea forwarded to the developers. Perhaps title it "add confirmation button to the perks selection" or something along those lines? You will also need to list pros and cons.

I agree with this idea, though. It is too easy to commit resources accidentally.