• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fix the new chapter start

edeba

A new chapter actually does not start until the first technology, the scouting technology, is complete. This is required to get the chapter prize even though the design clearly, and falsely, communicates that you have finished the chapter prior to the scouting technology. Additionally, the blueprints do not work until after the scouting technology. I have no idea where the change is for a new purchase of a magic building as I am not at place where I can check.

So, there are a few choices on how to fix, and it should be fixed because it definitely falsely communicates at the very least for the event pieces and perhaps for purchase of magic buildings and use of blueprints.

Solution 1
So, move the scouting technology into the previous chapter, just change the background picture and then it is clear that you have to do the scouting tech to actually be into the next chapter.

Solution 2
Change the point where the event pieces and magic pieces upgrade to the next chapter to after the AW technology and before the scouting technology.

Either of these solution would fix the false communication implied by the tech tree design, which clearly shows a very different new chapter start than what is issued for event pieces or updating magic buildings.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
chapter start2.png