• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Floats are the new lampions

Tehya1

I am happy about some of the new mythical object items, but the floats? Sigh. I guess they are at least worth more to fag than lampions. lol I rarely see diamonds as a possible prize anymore, and when I do, I get floats instead. :rolleyes:

Tehya1

Even if you want culture, I won't NH bathrooms.
( Xxxxxxxxx has polished your Bathrooms )
I am noone's janitor.... :oops:
LOL! When I was in college, I took a Victorian Brit lit class, and when the prof asked for questions, one of my classmates asked if people in Victorian England ever went to the bathroom. I think about that class every time I see a bathroom in neighbors' cities. lol

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
LOL! When I was in college, I took a Victorian Brit lit class, and when the prof asked for questions, one of my classmates asked if people in Victorian England ever went to the bathroom. I think about that class every time I see a bathroom in neighbors' cities. lol

There are still places in the US where there is not enough plumbing/running water and people still use outhouses.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Wow. Just, wow.
Yes there were some Pittsburgh toilets where I grew up. And, yeesh! I ran with Scadians in the 90s, so I have seen some interesting set-ups.
I loved the basement telephone.