• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Floats are the new lampions

Raccon

pump-truck-slider-1491x471.jpg

Smallest rooms on stand by for the next lucky winner of the mystery chest !

Flashfyre

OR: right into the "Gazunder" (anyone from Mississippi here!)

I once had a Pathfinder Gnome character known as "Flick Guzundabed"...his backstory for this name was that his mother was housemaid to a kindly elderly Human lady who, when Flick's mother went in to labor with him early, delivered the baby Gnome but had no crib or other bed to place the tiny infant. In desperation, she pulled out the chamber pot from under her bed and swaddled little Flick into it. His mother was so grateful that she gave Flick the honor name for it.

Zoof

The utility of a crapper is undeniable.

That being said, I'd rather my city's perimeter was lined with a zillion Rods of Ascleptius instead of not-so-porta-potties.
That way we have only one inner-city potty available and usable via credit card payment. Just like real amusement parks. Pay for the privilege to poo! Cultured AND rich at the same time!

Deleted User - 849777001

This thread had me laughing so hard! But, I must say...the Inno folks got it right with the C points...we shall embrace them proudly!