• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Flying Scouts

ionelle

I think it would be fantastic if our scouts could saddle up giant birds or dragons and fly over our maps and therefore scout a province in an 1/8 of the time it takes them to walk there. Who's with me? :):D

EzuSUsLXIAIGASq.jpg
d1z14g2-8bb26c1b-4dac-4e45-a61c-e24694dc06c7.jpg

StarLoad

Umm no, any change like that would be a massive Dev undertaking and have unintended ramifications not the least of which is that overscouting would be increased and that is bad Pre-Orc.

Ed

ionelle

Umm no, any change like that would be a massive Dev undertaking and have unintended ramifications not the least of which is that overscouting would be increased and that is bad Pre-Orc.

Ah yes, over scouting is easy to do in the early chapters. But I think it would be a good feature for the later ones, may Chapter ten onwards...

defiantoneks

i would only open this up to chapters 17+. basically if you already reached the end of your earned province expansions. and if then, do it as a boosted special. like, make a specific "time" booster that simply says "finish scouting" and fills all the hours necessary to do so. kinda like a get out of jail free card.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
i would only open this up to chapters 17+. basically if you already reached the end of your earned province expansions. and if then, do it as a boosted special. like, make a specific "time" booster that simply says "finish scouting" and fills all the hours necessary to do so. kinda like a get out of jail free card.

Every new chapter adds a new province gained from completing provinces. The one added with chapter 18 required 550 and the one added with chapter 19 required 580. And the new one coming with chapter 20 will require 620 completed provinces.

But on the actual idea, no, because the game is specifically set up that you have to scout and complete a province before you can scout the next one touching it and these have to connect all the way back to your city, with no breaks.

Zoof

If only we could make them fly and take less time to scout, but alas, I doubt this'll gain much traction. Especially since we already have a way to speed up scouts. Namely: Hop them up on so many speed boosters that for a brief moment in time they become a discount Flash, vibrating themselves so fiercely as to tempor(ally|arily) detatch themselves from the space-time continuum to reach their destination quicker than they'll get back at the call of "Mom's Spaghetti"