• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Font problem in AW list

Huor

Game version: v1.136.4-(0acbfbb) - html5 (2021-08-19 15:02) (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: Ceravyn
Browser + version: Version 92.0.4515.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System: chrome os Version 92.0.4515.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Native)
Account name: huor
Humans or Elves: human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

There is a font problem with the "unlock technology" phrase. The font problem is only in the browser. The fonts in the app are very pretty and easy to read.

Attachments

• aw-what-4.jpg
    aw-what-4.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 85

Huor

Good question. It appears the font used for that phrase has a problem with zoom. I use 125% as a default as it makes things easier to look at. This setting is what's messing up this phrase. If I go to 100%, it looks right at normal view or zoomed (using scroll wheel). At 125% it is messed up in normal view or zoomed (using scroll wheel). No other phrase I've seen has this issue, but I will keep an eye out and see if I can see what is common.

The closer I look at it and other phrases under different levels of zoom, this may well be a chrome browser issue. Wish the game had font size for old people so I wouldn't have to play with these settings. lol.

Did a test changing the resolution at the OS level instead of browser and there are no problems with the fonts that I see. I would say this issue can be closed to a chrome browser problem.

Last edited by a moderator: