• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

For the Love of Elves

DeletedUser24180

Hello,

We are a fairly new fellowship wanting to grow and build our cities together. We are looking for active players. We welcome new or seasoned players as long as you are active.

!!!We desperately need players BOOSTED IN STEEL!!!!

We require participation in as many tournaments as you can do. Let myself or a mage know if you can’t be part of a tournament for any reason (your army is depleted, you’re going on vacation, you or a family member is sick, etc) we understand, but if you try to bow out of three in a row without good reason we will kick out.

We require participation in Fellowship Adventures, let myself or a mage know if you can’t be part of an FA. If you try to bow out of two in a row without good cause we will kick out.

We require participation in Spires (if you have reached Chapter 3), again, let myself or a mage know if you can’t participate, but if you bow out of 3 in a row without good reason, we will kick out.

We are trying to get to a fellowship that each fellow only needs to produce their BOOSTED GOODS. So we need trading and communication!

YOU HAVE TO TRADE! The trades have to be 2 or 3 stars, unless you privately set up and agree to a 1 star trade. For noobs....A 2 star trade is equally fair for both the trader and the buyer, 200 marble for 200 steel....A 3 star trade is better for the buyer so a trader is offering more for less, like 200 steel for 175 marble. The buyer gets a higher amount than the trader gets....A 1 star trade is in favor of the trader so it would be like 175 marble for 200 steel. The trader gets more than the buyer. Trades can be as big or small as you need if no one can fulfill your trade because it’s too big they’ll put in a smaller offer and hopefully let you know so you can get it...I try to do multiple small trades that will equal the same instead of big trades people can’t fulfill.

We know life ALWAYS trumps every Elvenar event so we completely understand if you need to sit out of the game for life events. We just ask you to email myself or a mage ASAP so we can make sure your spot is secure. If you are unable to notify one of us and are kicked out, PLEASE let us know as soon as you get back and we will get you back in, if this occurs multiple times, please understand we may not be able to make a spot for you, because she we know real life is more important we can’t kick out consistent players to reinstate a player who consistently disappears without notice, even if for a good reason. The reason I say we understand is, I was hospitalized for a 33day span between Oct and Nov 2019. I missed many days due to surgeries, and just not feeling well but I kept in touch with mages and fellows so they knew I hadn’t just dumped the fellowship.

The only other item is...HAVE FUN! Make friends and enjoy! We have amazing people in our fellowship and they will welcome you with open arms!
If I haven’t scared you off, please apply!