• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The event has started and runs from January 18th to February 9th.
Read all about the version we are currently playing in this file, which has screenshots, strategy, quests, daily exclusives and prizes: https://tinyurl.com/3j877v5s
The Beta version is usually very similar or identical to the one that goes Live.
NB - unlike my original event notes, this one does not require Facebook to open, and is quite safe to use.

271713247_10220371798985698_6362918665372382147_n.jpg

Myne

Oh Wise One
HMMM Can someone point me to the nifty little graphic with the correct assembly of the set with the little info banner on it?

Moho

Chef
This event is a bit tricky. The shape of the set makes it a bit awkward to fit into my cities' configuration. The population and culture are okay, but I may not need the other things so badly since my cities are in Chapter 5 and I'm planning to advance as slowly as possible. Not at all hopefully. Plus, people have repeatedly mentioned the difficulty of obtaining and using the event currency effectively so that the set could be successfully completed. For all these reasons, I'm going to wait until after the event is over to make a decision as to whether I'm going to have this set in any of my cities or not.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
HMMM Can someone point me to the nifty little graphic with the correct assembly of the set with the little info banner on it?

Click on any of the set buildings 'i' button top right, then click on Show Set Overview.
That shows you the graphic of the complete set- and if you click on any of the buildings, you can see its vital statistics, the numbers for your current chapter.
If you have already placed it, click on the building and then on the Set tab.

272036421_10220408725668842_1176862711588848049_n.jpg

BrinDarby

Architect now has FR bldgs... 2 pages after Boblin's
if 6 are the new set, might be 4 other new ones.....

Aritra

I'm seeing Sorcerer's Feast twice in the grand prizes (close together, not flipped and starting over) and Secluded Pond duplicated in milestones, and enchanted crops only available in milestones (third). This seems weird to me. Maybe the second Sorcerer's Feast is supposed to be Enchanted Crops? (And the duplication of set pieces in milestones is to give better ability for players to get all the pieces without reaching end of grand prize list?) Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I'm seeing Sorcerer's Feast twice in the grand prizes (close together, not flipped and starting over) and Secluded Pond duplicated in milestones, and enchanted crops only available in milestones (third). This seems weird to me. Maybe the second Sorcerer's Feast is supposed to be Enchanted Crops? (And the duplication of set pieces in milestones is to give better ability for players to get all the pieces without reaching end of grand prize list?) Am I missing something?
No

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Where are you seeing that? In the game itself?

Lelanya

I have a list, but can't copy it effectively from my phone.

@BrinDarby I also have a link to Sylvia page, not that that's helpful for you.

Aritra

I inquired here and not posting a bug because I was hoping/expecting some reasonable explanation, though not sure what it could be (mistake or odd intention).
(edit: I believe it was acknowledged this way on the googledoc of @Jackluyt but it was odd so I thought it was likely an error--they're human, I think, lol--and waited until event started to see what it showed)

Alram

Flippers just flip
@Aritra
You may be having a display glitch. My milestones are secluded pond, currency, enchanted crops, currency, goddess of wishes.

Aritra

@Aritra
You may be having a display glitch. My milestones are secluded pond, currency, enchanted crops, currency, goddess of wishes.
No, that is accurate to what I have. My question is mostly about the grand prizes and the repeat of Sorcerer's Feast (so close together, not just flipping and starting over or whatever).

Alram

Flippers just flip
No, that is accurate to what I have. My question is mostly about the grand prizes and the repeat of Sorcerer's Feast (so close together, not just flipping and starting over or whatever).
Are you talking about the grand prizes beyond 260?

BrinDarby

just dbbl checked, with milestones(task slider)+GPs(progress slider),
getting to 260 gets me 1 of each, of the set. Me no see duplicates
till after 260.

Lelanya

I think that it's unlikely anyone will get there without spending money anyhow, to get 2 Sorcerers Feast.