• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

Soleil Nightbloom

I just watched the video and I’m surprised that they didn’t mention the Vitality Surge? Are they not going to offer it for the live servers?

E5EBF721-D877-4571-9F2C-C3B9194EDB7E.jpg
CA27BCE5-74AC-4780-B1BD-087802154E58.jpg

Edit: The vitality surge will be in the upcoming event!

Last edited:

Huor

Looking forward to this! Hope to open chapter 9 before it starts. The leagues may be crazier because of the pilgrim set tome.

edit: well, I have 28 scouts I need to do to open chapter 9. lol. RR's it is!

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Here is a mini-breakdown of the Beacons and rewards, but first, remember that in this event type, there is no overflow when collecting the 20 staffs needed to complete a grand prize. That means when you get to 18 of 20, you will only be offered beacons that give you 1 or 2 staffs. And if you are at 19 of 20, you will only be offered the beacons that give 1 staff.

Now, based on the beacon costs and numbers of staffs given, it will take basically 500 sorcerers knowledge (SK) per grand prize, assuming you open 6 of the 75-cost beacons and 1 of the 48-cost. Obviously there will be a little variation if you are stuck with a lot of the 79-cost or open a bunch of the 22 or 23-cost ones. That means if you win back zero extra SK, you will complete about 18 grand prizes of the 20 needed for a complete set, so you will need to win back around 1100 extra SK or be willing to spend diamonds/money if you have horrible luck.

For those interested, my Beta city is at exactly 180 staffs out of 260 for the complete set, so 4 more grand prizes to go. I have 13 quests and 12 of the free daily 30's left in the event, plus what spawns I collect in the next 13+ days, which will be enough SK to get 3 more grand prizes. I have won 580 extra SK so far, to get me to that 170, instead of 160, so I need to win another 500-550 over the next 13 days or I will not get the final building without spending.

Talaedraiia

I’m not going to be able to finish researching advance scouting to be officially in the next chapter before the event starts. I know prizes are tied to when you win them, but what if I win one and don’t collect it until I’m in the new chapter, what will it’s value be?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I’m not going to be able to finish researching advance scouting to be officially in the next chapter before the event starts. I know prizes are tied to when you win them, but what if I win one and don’t collect it until I’m in the new chapter, what will it’s value be?
The value is set by when you claim them, not when you unlock them. But keep in mind you will automatically claim the base of the evolving building the first time you claim prizes. So basically you will need to wait until you officially advance chapters to claim any prizes. And remember that just unlocking the chest does not advance you to the next chapter. You will need to fully unlock whatever tech advance was under the chest to be considered as in the next chapter. In early chapters this tech is always Advanced Scouts, but some of the later chapters will have something different.

Tehya1

I won't be in the next chapter in one of my cities either, so I won't collect any grand prizes until I get into the next chapter, but you can't really do anything about any daily prizes that you win. They are automatically put in your inventory.