• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

Henroo

Oh Wise One
just dbbl checked, with milestones(task slider)+GPs(progress slider),
getting to 260 gets me 1 of each, of the set. Me no see duplicates
till after 260.
Correct. The duplicate @Aritra is talking about is at 360. I'm not worried about it because even with above average luck winning extra sorcerer's knowledge from beacons I won't get that far. I think 360 will take considerable use of either real world money or diamonds.

Tesfaye

How do I beat the task fight 3 encounters or use pet food? I cater so i don't have an army, and the enemy squad is 3 times my size. I don't have pet food or buildings to use pet food on.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
How do I beat the task fight 3 encounters or use pet food? I cater so i don't have an army, and the enemy squad is 3 times my size. I don't have pet food or buildings to use pet food on.
If you can't win a fight you will need to make a pet food next time you see one in magic academy. If you don't have a pet food building disenchaning a pet food will count toward the task.

Aritra

Watch for pet food in your Magic Academy. Hopefully it shows up quickly for you. (Not sure if it is an illusion, but seems like pet food has been available there far more frequent than before, possibly in response to the increase in buildings that use it.)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I see now the significance of it occurring post-260 in that it is quite unlikely to reach that point through standard play, thus rendering it moot. Still looks odd to me but moot so oh well.

That is normal behavior, just instead of extra artifacts, it is repeats of the buildings to try for a 2nd complete set.

It was the same way last May for the Pilgrim's Set.

Aritra

That is normal behavior, just instead of extra artifacts, it is repeats of the buildings to try for a 2nd complete set.

It was the same way last May for the Pilgrim's Set.
If it was a repeat of the buildings in order, then I wouldn't have bat an eye but since it wasn't, it seemed odd.
I was around for Pilgrim's Set but things like this wasn't on my radar back then. *shrug* thanks

sputnik9009

Correct. The duplicate @Aritra is talking about is at 360. I'm not worried about it because even with above average luck winning extra sorcerer's knowledge from beacons I won't get that far. I think 360 will take considerable use of either real world money or diamonds.
ya, no fear here, i probably will not get that far either! It's all about the diamonds!

Myne

Oh Wise One
Click on any of the set buildings 'i' button top right, then click on Show Set Overview.
That shows you the graphic of the complete set- and if you click on any of the buildings, you can see its vital statistics, the numbers for your current chapter.
If you have already placed it, click on the building and then on the Set tab.

272036421_10220408725668842_1176862711588848049_n.jpg

ahhh thanks! Edit: If you click on "see prizes", then click on "see prizes" up on the right top corner it brings it up as well. Thanks yall.

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@Enevhar Aldarion It is all your fault :p I can’t resist that much mana at this point. It turns the other set into a nice combined corner of my city so I like it for aesthetics

I’m late reading up on this event. Am I correct thinking there are none of the set buildings in the daily prizes?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Enevhar Aldarion It is all your fault :p I can’t resist that much mana at this point. It turns the other set into a nice combined corner of my city so I like it for aesthetics

I’m late reading up on this event. Am I correct thinking there are none of the set buildings in the daily prizes?

Right. The set buildings are only in the grand prizes and the milestone rewards. And yeah, even if I do not put out the entire set, I really want the two mana producers and a third piece to put with them to make all that mana. But I will probably still find room for the entire thing. lol

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
No hon we have the upgraded version on EN server. I guess we need an Undocumented Changes thread over here, too, because International has 1.145 and US doesn't but there isn't a darn thing in the Release Notes about this.

Last edited:

BrinDarby

Why thinking about this event do I picture Jane Jetson or Wilma Flinstone
in the iconic " Charge It !!! " scene ???

Getting Gold this time basically allows someone to double 2 set's output,
certainly in CCs. You get 3 xtra pieces from this set AND 3 pieces of your
choice from the Manor set.... holy moly..... And all those ppl that spend
cashola/diamonds, will have to keep spending to stay in Gold. This will
skew Silver up too....

Just let me get my 260, and we'll call it a good day......

Edit: only 2 of each in Gold not 3 .... whoops, I boo-boo'd

Last edited: