• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

Sneedville1958

I’m not going to be able to finish researching advance scouting to be officially in the next chapter before the event starts. I know prizes are tied to when you win them, but what if I win one and don’t collect it until I’m in the new chapter, what will it’s value be?
The building will be of chapter won in use RR to level up to next chapter, easy as that.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I’m not going to be able to finish researching advance scouting to be officially in the next chapter before the event starts. I know prizes are tied to when you win them, but what if I win one and don’t collect it until I’m in the new chapter, what will it’s value be?
Prizes take their attributes at the moment they enter your Inventory. If you leave it unclaimed until you are properly in the next chapter after Adv Scouts, it will then have the new attributes when claimed.

Talaedraiia

Thanks for all the reply’s to my inquiry about claiming the event set buildings. I’m officially in the next chapter and was able to win them and keep them safe and cozy without having to claim them, so all are current except for the first one which was won from completing a certain number of quests. I had to claim that one.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Thanks for all the reply’s to my inquiry about claiming the event set buildings. I’m officially in the next chapter and was able to win them and keep them safe and cozy without having to claim them, so all are current except for the first one which was won from completing a certain number of quests. I had to claim that one.

Actually no you didn't.
For future reference you can keep that unclaimed. ( I assume you are talking about the one that starts the timeline under the quest button)
But, you do need to claim it before you can claim the others that come after it on the line.
I just did this in beta.

Side note:
I noticed something interesting in Beta
I just today got to Halflings
On the map where you spend Sorcers Knowledge
And the building you click on ( i don't know what we call them ) shows things like
20% chance supplies 18% coin 24% daily prize etc
Well while I was in Sorcs some of those had a % chance for mana, those now changed to seeds

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
any ideas on the the best pop/culture hybrid building in this event?

Depends on what you want. High pop and low culture. High culture and low pop. A balance of the two. For high pop per square, there are none as good as those 3x3 buildings that were offered in the Winter event. If you are in chapter 11+, the Ancient Taste building is pretty nice. It gives decent pop and culture and produces seeds. The Unexpected Morning building is back and is fairly balanced between pop and culture.

hoopity

Depends on what you want. High pop and low culture. High culture and low pop. A balance of the two. For high pop per square, there are none as good as those 3x3 buildings that were offered in the Winter event. If you are in chapter 11+, the Ancient Taste building is pretty nice. It gives decent pop and culture and produces seeds. The Unexpected Morning building is back and is fairly balanced between pop and culture.
Yeah looks like Morning is maybe the winner, but can't beat those Gift Shops

Ermo

Hello,
I’m fairly new to the game, I’ve been playing since the end of October. I’m currently level 5. I’m at the point of the forbidden ruins quests that it’s gone to daily. It looks like there is no way to get the final set piece without buying scrolls. Am I mistaken about that or is it still possible to get to 260 with only being able to do 1 quest a day?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hello,
I’m fairly new to the game, I’ve been playing since the end of October. I’m currently level 5. I’m at the point of the forbidden ruins quests that it’s gone to daily. It looks like there is no way to get the final set piece without buying scrolls. Am I mistaken about that or is it still possible to get to 260 with only being able to do 1 quest a day?
Hey there.
We're checking now over on Beta Forum, but it's not looking good at this point. Let's see if we can make some noise over there.

Aritra

Hello,
Remember that your currency doesn't only come from quests. There are once-a-day drops (30 I believe) and then there are "fallen" currency around your city throughout the day (never more than six drops--often worth more than one each--at one time so pick up regularly so more is able to fall). I haven't done the math so I don't know if you've taken these into account so just a reminder (and hopefully hope) for you.

sambria

Chef
***Posts moved over from a duplicate thread***

This quest has been a splendid one has it not? sure. this is probably something that happens quite often, but considering all the updates, i think this is great.

Feel free to write your opinions in this thread, express what you believe could be better, or simply write a review of what you Forbidden Quest has been like. Only 15 more days left of it! Hope you are al enjoying the game, and stay safe!!

Kind regards,
Sambria

Forbidden Ruins Quest

there's already a thread ....

I've enjoyed it! I like the map with my little chess piece moving along.
Now, I've liked the rewards from these chests better than recent events, so maybe this is why I'm enjoying it? It has kept my divine seeds and troop numbers up nicely.
I'm not a huge fan of the League system, but I can always ignore it :)

Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like the scrolls aren’t dropping around the city as frequently. The seeds have been a lifesaver. I’ve had good luck getting the dailies. Not a huge fan of this style of event compared to the postal boxes or the misty forest, but overall I’m enjoying it. I haven’t decided whether or not I will place the set.

Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like the scrolls aren’t dropping around the city as frequently. The seeds have been a lifesaver. I’ve had good luck getting the dailies. Not a huge fan of this style of event compared to the postal boxes or the misty forest, but overall I’m enjoying it. I haven’t decided whether or not I will place the set.

It's a good set. The mana alone is well worth it. I just reached quest 64 and now it's locked to one quest per day. I will just make the end of it before the event ends. I am well pleased with it so far.

ahem :rolleyes:

@helya ?

Moving, pack your stuff!

Last edited by a moderator: