• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Forbidden Runes Challenge

Dewey914

I have been stuck on a Challenge Task I cannot complete without extended game expansion. If a Task Challenge in unattainable, I think the Challenge task should switch after so much time has past. I have been stuck for over a week and I cannot go any farther. I only get the once daily and hourly Sorcerers knowledge pts. This is No fun now.

Sprite1313

I have been stuck on a Challenge Task I cannot complete without extended game expansion. If a Task Challenge in unattainable, I think the Challenge task should switch after so much time has past. I have been stuck for over a week and I cannot go any farther. I only get the once daily and hourly Sorcerers knowledge pts. This is No fun now.
What is the quest you are trying to complete? Maybe we can offer advice on how to tackle it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Write to Support from in-game and sometimes they can help and mark a quest complete. #helya is the one here who knows how that works.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Please contact support so we can take a look. We can't always help, but we're willing to try.

defiantoneks

i think overall, i've heard the most complaints about getting stuck on scouting or encounters, especially with people who've been in game the longest. with limited provinces, its pretty much a lock-in that people wont have any provinces open. i'm wondering what the long-term view is for the old-timers… do we evolve to a new world where space is not an issue, or perhaps we colonize new areas and have sub-cities?