• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forest Glade

DeletedUser19596

I think I may have deleted it by mistake and now I'm stuck and can't advance. Any ideas? I would like to keep playing.

DeletedUser5521

If you did...you can build it again. A pain in the patoot for sure, but not the worst thing that has happened in the world of Elvenar.. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser19596

It won't let me. It says 1/1 in settlement buildings. But I can't find it in my city as built.

DeletedUser5521

Hmmmm...do you know how to upload your city to elvenarchitect from elvenstats.com? This can help you see what's in your city, as it's like a blueprint on a grid. Or, if you post which world your city is in, someone who likes to play "Where's Waldo" and plays in that world with you can help you find it by visiting your city. If you're in Arendyll, Winyandor, or Felyndral I would be happy to help. If you're in one of the others, someone will wander in here and I bet be willing to help too.. :D

DeletedUser19596

Not sure where to find the architect. I'm in Arendyll and my city is Cards.

DeletedUser5521

I found you! And I found the Glade. You see your Phoenix Lighthouse? Just move your mouse directly down, and hiding behind your Orc Nest is your Glade :)