• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FOREST SHADOWS is now recruiting new and well seasoned members!!

SnowyPines

We are a small fellowship seeking any and all players looking to grow their cities together! We have no requirements other than having fun!! Being a daily player is preferred but life happens and sometimes that is just not possible. Players boosted in marble crystal and gems is also preferred but certainly not required!! Please reach out to me if interested and I will send you a prompt invitation. We hope to see you in the Shadows!!!

StrongJean

Hi SnowyPines, I like the name yes, I am a new player however, I find my way around nicely but, still need help in certain instances. I have been building my city fast just in four days, you are welcome to visit :) How many members do you have now? Is there still a spot for me? Thank you in advance for answering my questions and an invitation would be nice :)

StrongJean

I am in a fellowship with only 1 other person, if you send me an invitation, I have to leave first right because I want to? However, I am able to receive an invitation from you if you have a free spot open?

Crow Last Elf

@StrongJean , using the mail system in-game, you can email any member directly. You just have to type in their exact name as the recipient, the game does not offer suggestions.

Do you use the app or a pc to play? The browser version has more tools to find fs.

StrongJean

Hi Crow Last Elf, thank you for responding and your advice any help at this moment is very much appreciated :) I play on the PC is a lot easier for me. Tablets and cellphones are too small for me I am a big screen person lol.

Crow Last Elf

Hi Crow Last Elf, thank you for responding and your advice any help at this moment is very much appreciated :) I play on the PC is a lot easier for me. Tablets and cellphones are too small for me I am a big screen person lol.

Your welcome@StrongJean , in the browser version, you can select the ranking button right under your avatar. The second tab shows all f/s on your server that you can join. I'm sure you can find Forest Shadows too and send them an in game email.