• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Formal Apology

• Thread starter DeletedUser12423
  • Start date

DeletedUser12423

I'm writing this after a couple hours of thought, some private mail, and the words from someone that has become a friend. I could let this die down without saying anything, and it might be forgotten by tomorrow. But that wouldn't be right. It was pointed out to me that some of my comments were hateful toward a 4% of the public. You reading this now, may be part of that percentage.

What I said was wrong, and Elvenar wasn't a place to rant like I did. You have feelings and rights, too. And I set a terrible example. I hope you can forgive me, I really am sorry. And I promise, it won't happen again. I love this community and I really want to stay. So I will show more respect for others in the future, and think before I type.

-Ironman Rob

DeletedUser7527

I'm writing this after a couple hours of thought, some private mail, and the words from someone that has become a friend. I could let this die down without saying anything, and it might be forgotten by tomorrow. But that wouldn't be right. It was pointed out to me that some of my comments were hateful toward a 4% of the public. You reading this now, may be part of that percentage.

What I said was wrong, and Elvenar wasn't a place to rant like I did. You have feelings and rights, too. And I set a terrible example. I hope you can forgive me, I really am sorry. And I promise, it won't happen again. I love this community and I really want to stay. So I will show more respect for others in the future, and think before I type.

-Ironman Rob
I don't know what has happened and also don't want to know but I can say one thing it takes more of a man to come back and give a appoligy and say they were wrong than to just let it blow over so I give you props for that and I hope things will get better and that those that you affected will accept your formal appoligy best wishs Druindar Faric

Laochra

It's the strength of our convictions that help us to admit when we are wrong, despite the fact that no one likes to do so. To err may be human, but admitting to it takes integrity. Much respect, my friend. :)

shimmerfly

I don't feel you owe me an apology and hope whoever you may feel you do, accepts it.
We are all breathing the same air, and it's all good here.

MirandaZink

Hey Ironman I'm just getting time today to get caught up on the forum and saw this. I've read a lot of your posts - you have great ideas and you're passionate about helping people. Not sure what happened to provoke this post but hope everything is ok and hope to see you post more good ideas. :D

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
No problem. I've had to apologize a bit here and there and know how you feel. Being human means making mistakes and being a better human means being able to admit them.

AJ

DeletedUser12586

You are truly passionate and capable of looking into your individual self. It takes a lot of thought and balance to stand for what you believe in and come back to say you are sorry for hurting someone. We should all take a moment to make note of these actions and treat others the same way. I do hope your hours of thoughts were able to calm down a bit afterwards.