• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Former strength and glory

snowcone

If you are looking for a fellowship that has their core values in teamwork, trading, communication and mutual respect, you found it! We are here to help each other grow our cities and have fun in the process.

We were rank #7 for years, achieving 10+ chest tournaments weekly, started getting gold in the Spire including finishing every FA without stress.
Then just recently Covid hit our blindside. Now, with only 9 active brave survivors we are rebuilding to our former strength and glory.
There’s never been a better time to be part of a great fellowship. What are you waiting for…come take a chance with Stilmyst!
Have 7 openings as of 4/2/23
Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

fairyfluffernut

Hello Snowcone,

I am currently looking to merge my fellowship, DrakenHaus, with an active group of players.

This past Fellowship Adventure we finished at rank 98. We had a good showing even though only nine of our players were able to participate. We have three members under 100,000, but one is at 80,000 k plus and the other two are very active and growing fast.

I believe that if we talk, we can see if our values align with each other.

Sincerely,
Fairyfluffernut

snowcone

Hello! Thank you Fairyfluffernut! We had another fs merge with us but there's still 7 openings. We were still getting 10 chest again until rl steps in. Our inactive members will be back soon. If interested, contact me in the game. I'll get the message a little faster... :)

Kindly,
snowcone