• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Bug

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
Entire Threads are vanishing.

Inno games announced a forum contest in game. It was reported on the forum that the in game link was not working.

@Anonglitch responded on the thread that the link was fixed. The notification in game was removed and no such forum contest materialized.

@Lelanya You responded to me on the thread. @Alram You also posted on the thread. I can not remember who the OP was.

The thread is gone, completely gone.

Can anyone find it?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
We don't remember what it was called? I read the Main Forums 3 to 8 times a day. I did notice something missing , hmm like Wednesday maybe. Was the OP @Yogi Dave?

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I am pretty sure OP was not a frequent poster.

I went through my post history and Alram's and yours because those are the only 3 players i recall responding.
Even if it was just archived somewhere I should have been able to find it in the post history.

Edit: I could not find it in Anonglitch's history either

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I am pretty sure OP was not a frequent poster.

I went through my post history and Alram's and yours because those are the only 3 players i recall responding.
Even if it was just archived somewhere I should have been able to find it in the post history.

Edit: I could not find it in Anonglitch's history either
Isn't it a feedback thread?

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
There is nothing missing :) for both the Contest & the Discussion Thread!

Here are the two threads:

Mushroom Garden Pic Sharing: Click here.
Mama Juul's Discussion Feeedback Thread: Click here.

This is all you need for this Event/Mushroom Pic Sharing :cool:
I just went through both of those threads. The thread I am referring to was not merged into either of those. The entire thread is simply gone.

Why was it deleted? Is that the new US forum, threads get deleted whenever for any reason?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Hey lyapo, Please be aware that no thread is ever deleted on a Forum, but would be archived if over 3 months have passed since it was active OR it is a contest thread.
There has not been a Forum contest for a few weeks, as the Elvenar Birthday is fast approaching and plans are underway to set this up, as we always like to make it extra special.
The Mushroom Garden sharing thread is from the in-game news request to share pics of the fabulous Mushroom Gardens, this is different entirely from a Forum contest.
Hoping this helps.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
There is nothing missing :) for both the Contest & the Discussion Thread!

Here are the two threads:

Mushroom Garden Pic Sharing: Click here.
Mama Juul's Discussion Feeedback Thread: Click here.

This is all you need for this Event/Mushroom Pic Sharing :cool:
The Mushroom Garden Pic Sharing link leads to a thread titled Mushroom Garden Contest.

At least re-title the thread ?