• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Game: Corrupt a Wish

DeletedUser551

One of the most classic forum games out there.

Guidelines are simple.
A user wishes for something; the job of the next poster is to grant that wish, but corrupt it at the same time.
Example:
User 1: I wish for a million dollars.
User 2: Granted, you get 1 million dollars in Monopoly money.

Another example would be:
User 1: I wish for world peace.
User 2: Granted, world peace is achieved, but through extinction of the human race.

User 2 then has to post their own wish for the next person to corrupt and so on.

I'll start.
I wish I was invisible for a day.

DeletedUser

Granted, but you will also have the smell of a skunk that has been run over.
I wish to be the winner of a 500 million dollar lotto :cool:

DeletedUser175

Granted,
However, after the Taxman gets done with you. You will be eating beans from a can, cold beans
I wish the ancient aliens would come back and clean up the mess they made

DeletedUser551

Granted. Their "mess" is the human race.
I wish for a gaming laptop.

DeletedUser478

Granted, but someone will accidentally close your fingers in a car door and you wont be able to use a computer again.

I wish for this to end =).

DeletedUser18

Granted, this ends, reality ceases causing a reality rollback to the time just before the wish was granted. Therefore you wish was granted... briefly and the game must continue. :)

I wish to own a small island.

DeletedUser

Granted: You own a small island of oatmeal poking above the surface of the tiny sea of milk in an ordinary cereal bowl.

I wish Dr. Who would take me with him to have spectacular adventures traveling space and time, and return me uninjured and untraumatized to my family and home before I will have visibly aged and before this wish can be corrupted.

DeletedUser

Granted, except the Daleks see you leave and return with the Doctor and wipe you and your family out shortly after you return home.

I wish for my car to stay in excellent shape for as long as I'm alive.

DeletedUser

Granted. You die suddenly from an undiagnosed brain aneurism while driving, totaling your car approximately 2 seconds posthumously.

I wish the human race would collectively decide to pursue environmentally sustainable public policies.

DeletedUser

Granted, but it's accomplished by completely doing away with all modern technology, even electricity for lights and heat/AC

I wish for my cats to be able to actually talk to me.

DeletedUser551

Granted, they do talk to you, but in Russian.
I wish I could stop time.

DeletedUser

Granted, but you are stopped along with everyone and everything else...FOREVER...

I wish to be married to conjoined twins.

DeletedUser

Granted. You are serving the maximum jail sentence for bigamy and child abuse. And since you didn't specify the twins' sex/gender....

I wish all rapists would self-castrate.

DeletedUser

Granted, but not all rapists are male !

I wish the new Windows 10 will work ok !

DeletedUser

Granted but you must be a first grader to understand it.

I wish to be done with my time in the Army!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Granted.

I wish everyone would process information without confirmation bias.

DeletedUser61

Unfortunately, common sense isn't all that common, nor all that sensible.

DeletedUser

Thus it is a wish. Which still needs corruption and a replacement wish from someone...

DeletedUser

granted, however, your genie doesn't speak your language.

I wish I knew the meaning of life.