• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Game: Corrupt a Wish

DeletedUser2062

Granted, but your superpower is excessively bad breath

I wish I didn't have insomnia

DeletedUser1036

Granted but now your as active as a 5 year old on pixie stick's and mountain dew that's been told she's going to Disney World and your driving all your neighbor's crazy.

I wish my scout would do his job in half the time with half the cost.

DeletedUser1010

A little late to post, but Granted but now your provinces only give half the relics and takes 2x as many finish provinces to unlock space for your city!
I wish I lived on a tropical island by a blue clean ocean, had amazing wifi there, and all the amenities I would have in a populated city, but me and the chosen few I chose are the only ones that live there(with any pets I want) oh and of course we'd live in a house of my choice! lol I am sure someone can find a loop hole to twist this wish lol

DeletedUser1611

Wish Granted! And congratulations as the island has just won the Guinness World Record for smallest island being that it is only 30 x 15 foot.

I wish for Donald Trumps hair to divorce Trump and get its own reality show.

Maz Mellor

Granted, but fast-forward a few years and now his hair is running for president—and a frightening number of people seem determined to vote for it.

I wish Britain hadn't voted to leave the European Union.

DeletedUser1901

Granted... however the only way this wish could be granted was to steal the Dr's Tardis, go back in time, and not allow the colonies to succeed from Britain in the first place. Due to the increased population strain, there is now a shortage of tea in all the land! :eek:

I wish I was a real Pixi...

DeletedUser4195

Granted, but you cannot make any more wishes from now on.
I wish I could shoot lasers out of my eyes...PEW PEW PEW

pegesusunicorn

Granted!!!! but they will only be rubber, so you will have to learn some fancy dance steps
I wish past mistakes could be forgiven to start over again

DeletedUser

Granted, But you must be born again to start over again.

I wish that my cats would behave.

DeletedUser4218

Granted: Now you understand everything and are so bored you don't care to live.

I wish I was 21 again and could understand women.

DeletedUser4195

Granted, but it's a fire-breathing unicorn and while playing with you it accidentally burns you to a crisp and you're a cinder.

I wish I could fly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1901

Granted but you have been transformed into a 757

I wish I didn't have to work.

DeletedUser3468

Granted but it's because you lost your job, house, and everything else... (sorry)

I wish I had an unlimited supply of cheddar pretzels!

Maz Mellor

Granted, but your home is now so full of pretzels, there's no room in it for you.

I wish the trash and recycling would put itself out on the sidewalk.

DeletedUser3468

Granted, but the trash and recycling containers have become sentient, self propelled beings and rebel at having to hold trash and recycling and call a strike for better treatment.

I wish that the weather wasn't so wet!

WolfSinger

Granted - except after years of no rain - all of the vegetation has vanished and your neighborhood has become a dessert wasteland.

I wish I was a best selling Science Fiction / Fantasy writer.