• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Game: Corrupt a Wish

DeletedUser3468

Granted, but then you become so famous that you can't go anywhere without being hounded by hoards of fans.

I wish I could actually get vegetables to grow in my garden and not just berry bushes!

DeletedUser1901

Granted but your yard becomes a jungle that you cannot escape from!

I wish I had an herb garden

DeletedUser3468

(That sounds like my berry patch! :p )

Granted, but then you find out that you are violently allergic to all of the herbs you've planted.
I wish that I could find the motivation to get back to my writing.

WolfSinger

Granted - but you find yourself locked in a room with only your laptop and NO access to Elvenar.

I wish I more time to work on my writing

DeletedUser2191

Granted but you get severe cramps and carpel tunnel from all that writing.

I wish to win a lottery full of Elvenar Diamonds.

Maz Mellor

Granted, but you find yourself locked in the internet-less writing cell with Sheianna, and all you can do is listen to her type.

I wish I didn't feel like I was getting a sore throat.

DeletedUser

Granted - but your throat and everything else is numb, and you are paralyzed from the neck down.

I wish that my business would be successful.

DeletedUser4195

Granted, but you're fired and lose your business because of a hostile takeover.
I wish i pooped diamonds.

DeletedUser3468

I wish i pooped diamonds.

Wait! Isn't that corrupting your own wish? I mean... ewwww... :eek: Oh well, OK...

Granted but they're so huge that you'll never be able to sit down again! And no one wants to touch them either! ;)

I wish I could afford a house in the country.

Maz Mellor

Granted, but it burns to the ground a week after you move in, and your insurance policy hadn't kicked in yet.

I wish there was a skylight in my bedroom, right over the bed.

DeletedUser

Granted, but then a meteor slams through the skylight and kills you.

I wish that people would stop arguing over who is going to be president.

DeletedUser3468

(*Sigh* If only we could grant that one MoonlitRose!)

Granted, but they are now rioting over who actually won. :( (Please let this NOT be the case!)

I wish my hubby would quit insisting that I stop doing what I'm doing on my computer to look at a video on his computer!

Maz Mellor

Granted, but the only reason he's stopped bugging you about it is that he's figured out a way to control your browser remotely; he won't let you navigate away from the page with the video until you've watched it all the way through. Twice.

I wish I could find my jumbo-size microwavable heat-pack.

DeletedUser4333

Granted, but as you go to warm it, you lose power.

I wish that I could have slept longer this morning (my alarm went off at 4:30 am).

DeletedUser4195

Granted, but now you won't wake up until a handsome prince kisses you. Unfortunately, he's still a frog!
I wish my boyfriend didn't snore.

DeletedUser4333

Granted, but now he has insomnia, and still keeps you awake.

I wish my dog didn't shed.

Maz Mellor

Granted, but now you have to shear him/her like a sheep.

I wish I had an android houseboy I could send out for takeout and a new jumbo-size microwavable heat pack.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4333

Granted. However, after eating all your food, he blew a circuit, and forgot to buy your heat pack.

I wish I could go on vacation.

DeletedUser3468

Slight diversion first:
Granted, but the only reason he's stopped bugging you about it is that he's figured out a way to control your browser remotely; he won't let you navigate away from the page with the video until you've watched it all the way through. Twice.
Too funny!!! :p Now back to the corrupting of wishes... :D

Granted but the only place you could go is somewhere there is absolutely nothing interesting to do and the only accommodations are in a run down, bedbug riddled motel with a broken TV and lumpy mattresses.

I wish that we could go to Michigan's Upper Peninsula next summer.