• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help Forum "How to" Guide

NightshadeCS

How can I get more Black Lotus or something similar?
Heming, you should create a new thread for questions like this.

Currently, the only place I know of to get Black Lotus is in Fellowship Adventures, for placing 11th-20th. As far as similar buildings, I need to know what chapter you are in or what you are wanting to produce, since that changes depending on the chapter you are in.

Heming

I am looking to find divine seeds and what drops that gets them. I guess that if it was a Fellowship Adventure drop only then that is all I can receive.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am looking to find divine seeds and what drops that gets them. I guess that if it was a Fellowship Adventure drop only then that is all I can receive.

Seeds come from your Trader after you increase it to level 2. There is also at least one building, or maybe two, in this event you can win that gives seeds. And craft the Festival Merchant in your Magic Academy when it shows up because it makes seeds if you are in chapter 11 or higher when you make it.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
When do you stop being a "new member" and become a "well-known member?" Is it based on the number of posts you write, or is it time based from the day you register for the forums?

Alpha Lyrae

When do you stop being a "new member" and become a "well-known member?" Is it based on the number of posts you write, or is it time based from the day you register for the forums?

They begin discussing just that at the bottom of page 1 if this thread, continuing on from there.

I don't know the numbers, but it's purely about how many posts you've made.

NightshadeCS

It is the number of points you have earned, which you can earn through posting, having people react to your posts, etc. If you click on your name and go to your profile page, you'll see some statistics: Messages, reaction score, and Points. You can click on "Points" and see what trophies you have earned and why. Do the same for any other member and see what ones they have earned and you can see what you need to do to get them all. : )

Silver Lady

Back to ‘How to...’. I saw a page earlier today that showed how to make text bold, italic, larger or a color. Now I can’t find it. I’m using Safari on an iPad. The text format option at the top of the window I’m typing in are all grayed out. Any help is appreciated.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
You might be able to do it with HTML code in square brackets:

bracket-B-bracket bold text bracket-slash-B-bracket
1605661949931.png

Bold

I for Italic, S for strike-through, U for underline