• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Idea

GroomerWoman

I don't know if this has been suggested in the past or not.
I would like to have a field where I could type a key word and have title choices populate to find the information I'm looking for easily. There is a ton of information here and it is difficult to find the information again.

Gath Of Baal

There is a little forum search bar top right of the screen or do you mean something other then that?

Its kinda hard to see, and the page needs to be scrolled all the way up to the top of the forum.. once you click the bar another menu drops down, and you can click the "More" option to bring up the advance search by keywords and stuff

Last edited:

GroomerWoman

There is a little forum search bar top right of the screen or do you mean something other then that?

Its kinda hard to see, and the page needs to be scrolled all the way up to the top of the forum.. once you click the bar another menu drops down, and you can click the "More" option to bring up the advance search by keywords and stuff
OMG! I have looked and looked and never saw it! Thank you! <insert smack to forehead and eye roll>