• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Profile

Fiona Selah

analizing forum profile pic......
username Crackie : . . . . . . . . . . . . ( still analyzing ) . . . . . . .

Background : bright sunset, or nuclear mushroom cloud
Forground : buddies
Mid ground : 2 figures
1- appears to be YuGiOh holding a spear, in egyption clothes
2- post apocaliptic little girl, with scragly hair & ragady clothes.

...is that also popcorn I see in the background? If it is I must have been cooking it myself since I do tend to burn things... muahahaha!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Ok, ready…
26862.jpg
26862.jpg
26862.jpg

crackie

Fiona Selah said:
...is that also popcorn I see in the background? If it is I must have been cooking it myself since I do tend to burn things... muahahaha!
BrinDarby said:
2- post apocaliptic little girl, with scragly hair & ragady clothes.
Alright @BrinDarby and @Fiona Selah, we can play Post-Apopcornlyptic Children!
Yay, Buddy made popcorn! When your BFF is a sorceress, she makes enough to share with everyone!
buddy-nuke.png

P.S. @helya I think you can move this to the Lounge. I don't think anyone else has any more questions about Forum Profiles and I'm not sure what it's evolving into, but there are snacks involved if you want (to grow a tail) any.
P.S.S. You said you were ok with fire.

Last edited:

Fiona Selah

Alright @BrinDarby and @Fiona Selah, we can play Post-Apopcornlyptic Children!
Yay, Buddy made popcorn! When your BFF is a sorceress, she makes enough to share with everyone!
buddy-nuke.png

P.S. @helya I think you can move this to the Lounge. I don't think anyone else has any more questions about Forum Profiles and I'm not sure what it's evolving into, but there are snacks involved if you want (to grow a tail) any.
P.S.S. You said you were ok with fire.

That Apopcornlyptic mushroom cloud looks gooooood... now where's the buttah?

crackie

That Apopcornlyptic mushroom cloud looks gooooood... now where's the buttah?
We have to provide the butter too? Butter is flammable. We planted the corn, grew the corn, lived in the corn, harvested the corn, processed the corn, and popped the corn. Feels like child labor laws were violated in the process. I almost miss the calmer days of being a self-loathing winter lampion where most people wanted nothing to do with me. Now people want nothing to do with my BFF Buddy and the poor little girl is being condemned for who she hangs out with.

Raccon

We have to provide the butter too?
You can never please everyone. You'll get one complaint if you don't feed people i.e she's cheap. You'll get a millon complaints when you feed them, one demands butter another wants margarine, too salty, not enough salt, too spicy, needs more spice, food is cold, etc........
We planted the corn, grew the corn, lived in the corn, harvested the corn, processed the corn, and popped the corn. Feels like child labor laws were violated in the process.
All this hard labor and time could be easily avoided if Buddy Sorceress used her magic and voila...you get all food you need ;)

crackie

All this hard labor and time could be easily avoided if Buddy Sorceress used her magic and voila...you get all food you need ;)
Well in the case of Post-Apopcornlyptic snacking, Buddy did not allow a little girl to play with bright, shiny buttons on a thermonuclear detonator. Buddy is clearly the only caring and responsible adult in this room!

crackie

Or maybe some of us are stepping softly, last time you got playing with artwork Muffy got roped up and hung from a chandelier.
Buddy and I can’t be the villains of every story and be blamed for everything! @muffy. got herself hanging from the chandelier! At worse, she will blame some guy named Jager. @Ihrlaen flew me through the chandeliers and those pesky wintery themed lights got caught so we got tangled up. We were trying to help @samidodamage!

Last time we may have burned down a house, but I don’t know how softly they’re really treading if there’s a mushroom cloud going off to make popcorn. There’s nowhere to plug in a microwave in the middle of a corn field.

Last edited:

Raccon

Well in the case of Post-Apopcornlyptic snacking, Buddy did not allow a little girl to play with bright, shiny buttons on a thermonuclear detonator. Buddy is clearly the only caring and responsible adult in this room!
Buddy's gesture in your avatar gives me the impression that she was the one who detonated that explosion.
Every time her twin sister takes that same, arms up, pose in spier or turney encounters something really nasty happens to my troops!

crackie

Buddy's gesture in your avatar gives me the impression that she was the one who detonated that explosion.
Every time her twin sister takes that same, arms up, pose in spier or turney encounters something really nasty happens to my troops!
Banshees still have the best animation of them all though.

Raccon

Banshees still have the best animation of them all though.
I wish their impact on enemy, except for the HRs, was as impressive as their loudliness.
I don't know about Buddy, but her twin sister is a deadly pest on the battle field. My ranger's and Xbowman's arrows bounce off them like a ping pong ball in upper level turney and spier encounters.