• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Profile

Raccon

Innocent people don't turn green though.
But, muffy is pink, it's my banshees who suddenly turned green recently!
Screenshot_20220315-152346_Elvenar.jpg

Raccon

@Raccon

I think @crackie is referring to the above quote and the below picture in that other thread:

Oh I got it. That thread got evolved and complicated so rapidly that I lost track of the mulitiple parallel events. Still I'm not sure exactly who's house was that, and if anyone made it out of fire safely. I think muffy had to set the house on fire to get rid of that creepy banshee that suddenly appeared out of nowhere!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
......Hey.... @crackie - I feel we next need a portabella mushroom cloud.... then I can sauté it with onions...
I'm not tall enough to reach the kitchen counter to play sous chef. Also, I don't think anyone wants me in the kitchen. I'm the one they assign drinks and napkins to at pot lucks.
But, muffy is pink, it's my banshees who suddenly turned green recently!
Btw, lvl 2 banshee is significantly more usable than the lvl 1 banshee. Some promotions, I can't tell any difference (still not very helpful, drone riders!), but lvl 2 banshee is def a nice promotion!
That thread got evolved and complicated so rapidly that I lost track of the mulitiple parallel events.
The underlying rule was if someone with an avatar/signature replied to the thread, then they have to be written into the story and illustrated with only items found in their avatars/signatures, but it also has to build on the previous image. Some, like a squirrel with a sword, were born to be action heroes. Others were literally the epitome of inaction. @Dreamyn2 was unconscious! @Iamaita showed up last minute to a burning house with cake. It's not my fault things got complicated!

Raccon

The underlying rule was if someone with an avatar/signature replied to the thread, then they have to be written into the story and illustrated with only items found in their avatars/signatures, but it also has to build on the previous image. Some, like a squirrel with a sword, were born to be action heroes. Others were literally the epitome of inaction. @Dreamyn2 was unconscious! @Iamaita showed up last minute to a burning house with cake. It's not my fault things got complicated!
I can't imagine anyone would want to have banshee's image for avatar :eek: