• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum question

Fiona Selah

I am following a couple of people here on the forums. But I do not get ANY notifications of when they post something. Kinda wonder what the use of officially following someone is when there's no notifications?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I thought that this could be changed under account preferences but apparently not.

DeletedUser29768

The only good it does is that you can go to "My News" and see their recent activity, rather than using "latest activity," which shows all activity for the forum. I never use it, but maybe some people do. It would be nice if you received notifications of their activity.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I agree. But of course notifications do take server resources and perhaps that's the reason they don't do it. Just a guess though.

AJ

OIM20

Before I suggest making a post in I&S, does anyone know if this is something that was an alert item and then got changed to a feed because people were overwhelmed with alerts? @helya or @Xelenia?