• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forum Signatures

DeletedUser7527

Come checkout Druindars sigs and avis in the artist corner if you would like for me to make you one just leave me a message of what you would liketo have and a few ideas as to color and things and i will get back with you also feel free to checkout the work i have done on my page as well and if you like then please click on the like button if you would like or let me know what you think as well i hope to be meeting you and doing a sig for you in the near future and hope you have a great day

Druindar Faric
King of the Elves !!!!!!

DeletedUser7527

really happy Dru. Great design.
np you can also do the same with the signature as well just do the same as youdid with the avatar but make sure you click on the one with yourname on it and put it in the signature one down on the right