• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Found a FS.

• Thread starter DeletedUser24129
  • Start date

DeletedUser24129

Hi I am an active player, who is looking for a fun and active group to play with. I am Boosted in Marble, Crystal and Gems. I am hoping to join a FS that wants to have or has an active 10 Chest Tournament and Gold in Spire Schedule. As of right now, I can handle doing rotations, something like this ... one week off, then next week 10 chest, then the next week off, then next week is Spire. Then eventually work my way to having no recover weeks but still alternating between 10 chest one, then the next week Top of Spire. Please let me know if I fit in to your Fellowship?

Example:
week 1 - recover
week 2 - 10 chest
week 3 - recover
week 4 - Spire
week 5 - recover
week 6 - 10 chest
week 7 - recover
week 8 - Spire
repeat rotation

Thanks
Sapphy

Last edited by a moderator:

skeeter6060

we are a very active 10 chests weekly silver spire weekly top 10 adventure last one very active aw thread. we are the goblin king check us out if interested we can make one spot open want to fill it before new adventure starts let me know