• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FOUND A GREAT HOME - New Player looking for fun & active fellowship

cdiamond

Chef
Hi! I just started playing, enjoy the game & play daily.
My Elf city is on the US server in Arendyll.
I am in Chapter 2 and should complete Secret Ancient Wonders research this weekend.
I am boosted in Steel :steel:(producing now), then crystals :crystal: & elixir :elixir:.
I help my neighbors :elf: daily.
Looking for a fellowship to learn & grow in.
Thanks

Icini Queen

Hi cdiamond,
Raven Sharps is a very active fellowship with a great bunch of people all helping each other.
We are always looking to recruit new members who want to have fun and interact with others while enjoying Elvenar.
The only thing we ask from you is that you take part each week in the Tournament so we can monitor who is active.
Come and give us a try, I will post an invite.
Icini Queen

Desurfur

The only thing we require is Fair Trades and neiborhly help. Tournaments, FA's and such are up to the individual, we are a group that helps each other as much as possible. If one has a question someone will answer it.
I am the Arch Mage. You can look me up in the game or Fairy Queens is the Fellowship name.

Icini Queen

Tournaments are a great way to earn Knowledge Points and very simple to do. There are also great rewards for a team effort. They take place once a week on the world map. Anyone in the Fellowship will help with any questions you may have.

I have posted an invite so come on over and give us a try,

DeletedUser26654

Hey there, we have 3 FS, in Arendyll, Ceravyn and Sinya, all under the NKA banner, looking for the right personalities to expand! Take a look at the overview and if, you like what you see, come on in! Will send you an invite!

Pandra

Hi! I just started playing, enjoy the game & play daily.
My Elf city is on the US server in Arendyll.
I am in Chapter 2 and should complete Secret Ancient Wonders research this weekend.
I am boosted in Steel :steel:(producing now), then crystals :crystal: & elixir :elixir:.
I help my neighbors :elf: daily.
Looking for a fellowship to learn & grow in.
Thanks
We have a few openings in Elders Arising.

Masheta

Ancient Wonders is a friendly group who work together, share knowledge points (KP) and support growth in your ancient wonders. We provide 0-1 trades to help you grow. Our mages and Archmage are there to help with questions and support. Pretty much a friendly group who want to help you grow. Take a look, ask any questions you might have.