• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Found a home! Thanks

DeletedUser23063

I'm a very active player with 5 cities. In Khelonaar I'm about to go into chapter 5 and am boosted in marble, silk & gems. I play in tournaments ( currently 3-4 chests ), SoEs and FAs. I'm looking for a friendly fellowship with a good leadership. I'm not a big chatter but like to see others involved. Message me in game if interested in me! Thanks

DeletedUser5194

Hello Moon2Sun,

The Fellowship I am - Boosted Traders & Tourney - is currently looking for active players. We are a very friendly, helpful, and typically active group. We have a few slots open, and are looking for players of any size who want to participate in all the activities you named. We are looking to build a group that will get all 10 chests during push weeks.

If you are interested and still looking - we would be happy to have you. You can send me, Evelania, or Zmaj an in-game message.

Lanthum