• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Found my casual fellowship

DeletedUser6260

I might play almost daily, and might even help, but don't want to commit to helping everyone more than 2 or 3 times a week

Boosted Lumber, Silk, Dust current score 17k (around #5000 on the server) I like trading.

Was in an excellent, friendly, top 25 FS, but I felt a little stress over the weekly visits expectation.

Just want to have people to trade with, help when I can and maybe do a few tournament provinces with.

DeletedUser6017

If you would be willing to commit to 3-4 visits a week instead of 2-3 we would love to have you join us in the Glenn. I would send an in game message but currently can't get in due to the server issues they are having. We currently have 1 spot open and have been seeking someone with a silk boost to fill it.

DeletedUser4731

Scarlett Hills also has newly vacated spots open, and we also ask that you visit 4 times a week, but we have people very active in chat who will help with trades when requested and to offer what knowledge we have acquired for the good of the fellowship. And did I mention that we like to chat?

Gath Of Baal

Forgotten Realms is a active fellowship looking for a dust/planks producer, your trades wont sit long.. We only ask 3 visits a week, but most visit daily or every other day.. If interested contact us in game

DeletedUser6651

Thanks, all. I'm going to try a smaller group to see if it fits my pace better.
Hi! We are a small, very casual group that would love to have you join us. Not many requirements. Just like to see you a couple of times a week at least. We hope to hear from you. New Horizons fellowship. Message me in game @ nrnnylarbed if you are interested!

DeletedUser6260

Thanks, all. I've found a home and so far am settling in fine. Best of luck