1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Found New Fellowship

Discussion in 'Members seeking Fellowships' started by MoonlightBlack tiger, May 15, 2018.

1. MoonlightBlack tiger

MoonlightBlack tiger New Member

Found a New Fellowship

Thank you
    MoonlightBlack tiger

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  2. druindar faric

druindar faric Well-Known Member

wish you were in ceravyn we sure could have used you in our fellowship there but i hope you find someone real soon

3. Laochra

Laochra Well-Known Member

You could check out Grey's Training. They are a FS for new members that want to learn the ins & outs of the game. With where you are at in the game, you could be helpful to their newer members. They encourage growth & participation within the FS. A few of their members have started other cities & are now in some of my fellowships. Their AM is in several of my FS as well. I let him know that he might be hearing from you. :cool::D

4. RainbowSKYEPIXIE

RainbowSKYEPIXIE Member

Sent you an in game message :)

Elmoonwen likes this.
  5. SacredElvinQueen

SacredElvinQueen New Member

Did you find a fellowship? If not look us up Mystics

6. Elmoonwen

Elmoonwen Active Member

We are Seeking Fellowship Adventure Participants. We May look full but we have a couple inactives spots for the right player. We welcome Marble Makers but will consider all who enjoy reaching the top in FA and Ten Chest Tournaments, Message a Mage in Game.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE likes this.