• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Found New Fellowship

DeletedUser7527

I am looking for a New Fellowship because the one i am in is no longer very good- no help with quests/tournaments or much fellowship help:(, seems like they no longer care or play the game. I am a active player - i play every or almost every day and on quests,tournaments and adventures i play inasmuch as i can.I just finished a stage on my own in the Fellowship adventures:rolleyes:. I like helping my fellowship/neighbors and having fun:D

World; Sinya Arda
Race;Elven:elf:
My Ranking is 3049
My Score is 17702
Boosts in; Marble:marble:,Crystal:crystal: and Gems:gem:

Thank you for considering
MoonlightBlack tiger
wish you were in ceravyn we sure could have used you in our fellowship there but i hope you find someone real soon

Laochra

You could check out Grey's Training. They are a FS for new members that want to learn the ins & outs of the game. With where you are at in the game, you could be helpful to their newer members. They encourage growth & participation within the FS. A few of their members have started other cities & are now in some of my fellowships. Their AM is in several of my FS as well. I let him know that he might be hearing from you. :cool::D

DeletedUser15025

I am looking for a New Fellowship because the one i am in is no longer very good- no help with quests/tournaments or much fellowship help:(, seems like they no longer care or play the game. I am a active player - i play every or almost every day and on quests,tournaments and adventures i play inasmuch as i can.I just finished a stage on my own in the Fellowship adventures:rolleyes:. I like helping my fellowship/neighbors and having fun:D

World; Sinya Arda
Race;Elven:elf:
My Ranking is 3049
My Score is 17702
Boosts in; Marble:marble:,Crystal:crystal: and Gems:gem:

Thank you for considering
MoonlightBlack tiger

Did you find a fellowship? If not look us up Mystics

DeletedUser5747

We are Seeking Fellowship Adventure Participants. We May look full but we have a couple inactives spots for the right player. We welcome Marble Makers but will consider all who enjoy reaching the top in FA and Ten Chest Tournaments, Message a Mage in Game.