• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

found one!!! request outdated - looking for a new fellowship

DeletedUser3942

I am looking for a new fellowship. My current one is not very active and I do not feel very well there anymore.

I am boosted in steel, crystal and elixir, current score is 18,910. tech tree at the end of chapter 3.
I play several times a day, do NH and am active in trading.

What do I look for in a fellowship:
First: I like to have an occasional chat while I am playing. This is an important aspect of gaming for me.
Second: I am all for a supporting fellowship where people help each other with trading, with advice, with exchanging knowledge about the game.

Please is there a fellowship out there who is looking for someone like me? (maybe even another fellow?)

Edit: found one, thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4784

well i have one FS under buildup.
we are all daily players! but it might not be anything for you but if you are interested why not join.
oh and any friend of yours is welcome to join as well it will put 1 dot / player on your recruitment count so if you bring in 2 that's good you soon to become a mage ;)
fs.png

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/no-game-no-life-recrutment.6163/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4474

I am looking for a new fellowship. My current one is not very active and I do not feel very well there anymore.

I am boosted in steel, crystal and elixir, current score is 18,910. tech tree at the end of chapter 3.

First: I like to have an occasional chat while I am playing. This is an important aspect of gaming for me.
Second: I am all for a supporting fellowship where people help each other with trading, with advice, with exchanging knowledge about the game.

Please is there a fellowship out there who is looking for someone like me? (maybe even another fellow?)

Everything you described is our FS. I tried looking you up, but it appears you've already found one. If for whatever reason, it doesn't suit you, you would be more than welcome here. Our FS is Open Minds Fellowship. We are currently full right now, but I will make room for you as some have been innactive for a while. If you put in for membership, it will be accepted immediately. My username on the game is willferg. Hope to hear from you soon.

DeletedUser9853

come join whips and chains