• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

THE FELLOWSHIP CALLED "FOUR GIRLS AND A GUY" IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS IN SINYA ARDA!

Bodicca

Hello! We are a new fellowship looking for members. We play together and for each other as much as possible with fair trades and events. We are an active fellowship looking for players willing to play with us and have fun! Please send us an application if you are interested in joining us! We would love to have you!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
What world are you all on, and the name of your fellowship so people can look it up, would work better.

AJ

Bodicca

Our fellowship is open to anyone who wants to join! If you have any trouble just click on your rank number (located right below your profile picture) and you will get a menu with multiple tabs for searching. If you click on the fellowship tab just type in our fellowship name - Four Girls and a Guy then visit us and click on the option to join fellowship. We would love to welcome you!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I would think the Fellowship's name is given in the title, and its location must be Sinya Arda, because it's in the Sinya Arda sub-forum.

"Four girls and a guy" might just as well be a description AND, in the "what's new" the header doesn't say what world -- you have to open the message and then look up to the top header. In other words, when it's listed in "What's new" you don't know what world it's on and thus have to open it to check -- a bother as it's in the tiny type (tiny to me anyway) at the top and you have to look for it. Naming it in the actual msg just makes things easier -- though of course most people wouldn't know about the "what's new" list. All of which is to say you are probably right and I'm just asking for something to make my day easier.

AJ