• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Four Random Letter to sentence

it a simple game of words....take the four letters of the person above you and make a sentence out of their words and then leave four random letters for the next player

Not to be offensive but the original thread design was to follow your answer with random letters. I prefer this since I find that always using the last letters of words tends to use the same letters over & over. To me, that gets kind of boring & redundant. If we use random letters per the original thread design, it keeps the sentences a bit more diverse.

And again, I'm very much not trying to offend anyone with my comment. If you want to use the last letters of your sentence words, that's great but if you don't want to, I think that should be ok too. :)

DeletedUser20396

Not to be offensive but the original thread design was to follow your answer with random letters. I prefer this since I find that always using the last letters of words tends to use the same letters over & over. To me, that gets kind of boring & redundant. If we use random letters per the original thread design, it keeps the sentences a bit more diverse.

And again, I'm very much not trying to offend anyone with my comment. If you want to use the last letters of your sentence words, that's great but if you don't want to, I think that should be ok too. :)

Definitely!

shimmerfly

All is good! It doesn't really matter to me. It's just a fun game ( I agree with 'it uses too many of the same letters' too :D)

Cat finds little Octopus

GRIN