• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Free area needed to to keep city organized.

DeletedUser11691

I'm having headaches keeping my city in the right order and appearance to maximize the space and keep the best overall look.

It would be helpful if we had a free area available to the player to reorganize and reposition his buildings. While a building(s) are in the free area, buildings can be sold but no new buildings can be built nor goods and money accumulated in the player's city until he's returned all the buildings to his city.

Presently my city looks disorganized and messy. This happened during the startup when buildings were positioned anywhere there was space. When new buildings or upgrades needed a bigger grid space again the city got more messed up.

Is there another way?

DeletedUser7370

Also sell off buildings that are no longer necessary.

Selling is something you should routinely do with your culture buildings. For example a Flying Boat is a 3x3 building that gives 250 culture, and just a little later a player gets the Mysterious Cyclone which is also 3x3 but provides 440 culture. If someone is using 3 boats for their culture, then they can replace them with 2 cyclones and have more culture and more space.

DeletedUser8946

@RANDALL3 Both of these guys gave sound advice. If you're about to place something big on a new Expansion, rearrange everything BEFORE you put it down.