• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Free Donuts at 25 Characters!

CrabbyClaws

Come join a light-hearted, friendly fellowship. No requirements other than have fun, (tho a healthy appreciation for all things Crustacean never hurts).

Apply through the fellowship page or message Kevin 907, Porcinus, or me directly for a faster response.

Last edited:

Porcinus

That donut offer didnt attract hordes so maybe we should sweeten the offer - apply now and get sprinkles on the donuts!
3 spots open.
We actually require people to login and play at least once a month. I mean, thats about donut shelf life, right?

Porcinus

Well we got one more nut to join with that offer, so let's re-up this ad, as they do in Kijiji.
If one person joins now, we can change our name to 24 characters!

Katwick

Cartographer
FB_IMG_1571896759653.jpg

Porcinus

Haha, good luck with the recruitment efforts. I enjoy snacks, donuts included, but already have a good home. Also, you don't want to leave the donuts there too long, otherwise they may attract ants...;)
i dont think we have to worry about that!
though i have heard Ant Man has interesting superpowers...