• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Free expansions from provinces

DeletedUser8788

Is there a limit on the free expansions you can receive from clearing provinces? In the building tab it normal says number of provinces I have completed and the number required for next expansion. Now it only gives the number completed. Thanks ahead of time for your help on this question.
2ukochi

HJK84

Yes.

I forgot what the max was. But once you've scouted 457 provinces, you will stop getting "free expansions"
@SoggyShorts & other folks could be more precise. I have the 457 jogged down, but not the # of expansions.
You can figure it out on your own. Count all the expansions on that city map -29 premium expansions -all tech expansions, hzaaa :p

Hope this helped :)

DeletedUser8788

Yes.

I forgot what the max was. But once you've scouted 457 provinces, you will stop getting "free expansions"
@SoggyShorts & other folks could be more precise. I have the 457 jogged down, but not the # of expansions.
You can figure it out on your own. Count all the expansions on that city map -29 premium expansions -all tech expansions, hzaaa :p

Hope this helped :)
Thank you

AussieChick

I also have all 467 provinces done and all "Free" expansions. My question is, "Is it worth spending all those goods to increase my provinces as it seems there is no longer any benefit?"
Also, do I no longer need 4 and 5 fully upgraded manufacturies?
Am I missing something?

HJK84

I also have all 467 provinces done and all "Free" expansions. My question is, "Is it worth spending all those goods to increase my provinces as it seems there is no longer any benefit?"
Also, do I no longer need 4 and 5 fully upgraded manufacturies?
Am I missing something?

I'm far from that.

Although, I can give some insight.
  1. You could just scout some, keep them open for Event purposes and future considerations.
  2. Clearing more provinces will/might get you closer to unlocking the next Chapter a tad faster. No idea on when that might be.
  3. Maybe clear only the ones you need, for Relic usage in Magic Academy. (I'm sure you've maxed your boosts, I know I have & only in chapter 5 or 6, 1st Guest Race, lol)
  4. You can also gather your 2nd unboosted Goods Relic. Similar to how Elementals works, maybe the next one will follow the same route?
  5. For Tournament purposes, if you're into that. Clearing more provinces means more points.

Hope it helps :)

Those were the ones that came to mind.

shimmerfly

bang-head.jpg

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Just how much is "more than half"? Is that the same as less than a lot?
It's impossible to be specific without knowing your mass, heart-rate, and other factors. An average person will burn between 70 and 110 calories sitting still.

edit: closer to 70 than 110.

Last edited: