• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Free For ALL looking for active members :) Maybe even a merger.

• Thread starter DeletedUser19290
  • Start date

DeletedUser19290

Hello,

I represent Free for all fellowship. I was wondering if you found a home yet. We are looking for new players of any experience to join our family. There is no requirements beside to have fun and respect full. We are a top 500 Fellowship. I know thats not top tier but we have been improving steadily and we dont have the drama that big FS have. Sure you can jump into a top 10 FS but its alot more satisfying to be with a FS and from a low rank and watch it grow and be something. We are very helpful and encouraging.

If you have any questions please ask. And as always have fun.

Also we would entertain the idea of merging another small FS into ours. I know from past experiences that sometimes you can not be happy with your Fellowship but at same time dont want to leave the relationships that you have already developed. So now come to us and bring your friends along with you. Cause if the are good enough to be your friends then they are good enough to be our friends too :)

Greg
Vassaghoul

DeletedUser339

I'd like to join, but I haven't found y'all in the "random list of fellowships" yet. Do FS owners have a way to send out invites?