• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Free for all

DeletedUser19290

Hello,

I represent Free for all fellowship. I was wondering if you found a home yet. We are looking for new players of any experiance to join our family. There is no requirements beside to have fun and respect full. We are a top 500 Fellowship. I know thats not top teir but we have been improving steadily and we dont have the drama that big FS have. Sure you can jump into a top 10 FS but its alot more satisfying to be with a FS and from a low rank and watch it grow and be something. We are very helpful and encouraging.

If you have any quests please ask. And as always have fun.

Greg
Vassaghoul

DeletedUser17026

Hello,

I represent Free for all fellowship. I was wondering if you found a home yet. We are looking for new players of any experiance to join our family. There is no requirements beside to have fun and respect full. We are a top 500 Fellowship. I know thats not top teir but we have been improving steadily and we dont have the drama that big FS have. Sure you can jump into a top 10 FS but its alot more satisfying to be with a FS and from a low rank and watch it grow and be something. We are very helpful and encouraging.

If you have any quests please ask. And as always have fun.

Greg
Vassaghoul
Hi there
I belong to a fellowship where only 3 ppl are active. Would you be able to accept all of us? We participate in the tournaments, quests and pay visits regularly.

DeletedUser19290

Hi there
I belong to a fellowship where only 3 ppl are active. Would you be able to accept all of us? We participate in the tournaments, quests and pay visits regularly.
Im very very sorry i missed this. Havent logged in in a while heard you were talking to the head of the fellowship. I really hope you guys come over. Let me know anything i can do :)