• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fresh Air with Coffee (FAwC) has a vacancy

If you’re looking for an awesome fellowship why not check us out?

We are a group of funny, dedicated and caring individuals who enjoy having fun while working together as a team. We love the weekly tournaments and regularly achieve 13/14 chests. We are goal orientated but cooperative with each other rather than competitive. We have a Discord server where we share tips, news of upcoming events and chapters and our keen sense of the ridiculous. We would ideally like a player boosted in marble and/or silk but all boosts considered. New and seasoned players are all welcome. Feel free to check us out on elvenstats (elvenstats.com/fellowship/us2/26017) and message me or one of the mage team if you are interested

Brainman

Hello! I'm looking for a Fellowship with members further along in the game then my current Fellowship (Dragon Lore). Dragon Lore is a good group of players but none are far along in the game to help me with sentient goods. I joined them about a year ago and saw right away that it was not the best fellowship for me. However, I felt I made a commitment so decided to stay for awhile and actively participate. I would like to be in a 10+ chest per week Fellowship. I play regularly but I'm not an intense player. I'm looking for a Fellowship with fun, support players. Please let me know if you still have an opening and if you might be interested in having me join. Thanks!

We still have one spot vacant. If you need a breath of fresh air and you like your coffee hot, please message me.

Last edited:

Cloudys Forrest

Hello! I just started playing like to 2 months n I'm a super active player! I'm in a fellowship for now but looking to more active players. I have been getting 7 to 8 tent in tournaments so far n complete them all I get like 1800 to 2000 point or score not sure what to call it lol n I can get to the tier in spire n trying to get 2 3 tier but not quite there yet. Pls let me know if u still have a place n if I may join with my status. Thank you my city name in Cloudys Forrest!

A vacancy has opened up due a fellow having RL issues :(
Still looking for someone boosted in marble and ideally would be in at least Chapter 3.
Message me if you are interested, and message any of our members if you need to know how fabulous we are.

Last edited: