• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fresh Player Looking for Active Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser21110
  • Start date

DeletedUser21110

Hello all,

I have been playing for about 2 days now and I am really addicted to this game. I play mainly on my browser and only on my mobile when I am away from the computer. My current point standing is at 649. I have been playing the event and I am looking for a very active fellowship that focuses on events and a mature fun atmosphere. I am a daily player (log on multiple times a day). I know I am new, but I hope a serious fellowship is looking to take on a serious player. If interested, send me a message in-game or here. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurora Sunstar

Hi! Although your minimum points is lower than we normally accept, please feel free to read our fellowship overview, and see if it is something you could agree to!

Aurora Sunstar, AM
Red Phoenix of Elvenar

DeletedUser20396

I love your name! 'Then Rohan will answer!'. :) We would gladly welcome you. We are the Irish City. We are in Elcyandir.