• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Misty Mountain Misfits has a couple openings

Come join our active and rapidly growing fellowship! We are looking for ACTIVE players that are interested in having fun and a friendly, supportive group.

If you weren’t aware of it, being a member of a fellowship provides additional game play, such as the weekly Tournaments, which provide the opportunity for extra rewards. You get the ability to chat with other members. You will also get to participate in the new Fellowship Adventures that we rocked the first time out.

• We are here to support each other as we grow together. The better you do, the better we all do.
• We are organized but easy going, all member's ideas are welcome.
• We have strong trading partners and a "goods bank", so you don't go begging in a tournament.
• We mentor our lower ranked members to help them grow faster and have more fun.
• We help each other build our Ancient Wonders in turn.
• Tournament and Fellowship Adventures participation is highly encouraged but not required.

Our Core Values:
1. Play Often, Be Friendly, and Have Fun! (It's a game.)
2. Fair Trade - Offer 2 & 3 Star Trades. Unless you have a special deal with another player. We waive this for members with scores below 2500 to help them get started. Cross tier trades are OK..
3. Provide Neighborly Help at least 3 times per week.

If you're all alone, unhappy where you are, or just looking for an active, drama free Fellowship on the move, come join us for fun, growth and mutual support.

Respond here with questions or interest or message FearlessDingleberry in Arendyll.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9693

Misty Mountain Misfits is RECRUITING!!!

Are you an active player with a sense of humor, looking to have fun and trying to grow? Come join our fun loving band!

We are especially looking for people whose boosted goods are Steel, Crystal and Elixir, but anyone who is willing to trade and visit regularly is welcome.

• We are here to support each other as we grow together.
• We are organized but easy going, all member's ideas are welcome. Nobody is too small to help lead.
• We have strong trading partners and a "goods bank" to help ensure a steady supply of goods during tournys.
• We use Wondermail circles to help everyone build their Ancient Wonders.

Our Core Values:
2. Fair Trade - Offer 2 & 3 Star Trades. Unless you have a special deal with another player. Crosstier OK.
3. Provide Neighborly Help 3 times per week (Most of us try for daily)

If you're all alone, unhappy where you are, or just looking for an active, drama free Fellowship on the move, come join us for fun, growth and mutual support.

Respond here with questions or interest or message FearlessDingleberry in Arendyll.
What level are most of you on in the tech knowledge tree?

We outperformed top ranked groups in the last tourney and took 4 chests with one member in the top 20! All members that participated got the Fellowship rewards. If you'd like to be part of a fellowship that punches well above their weight, come join the Misfits!

Last edited:

DeletedUser11124

We still have openings for active players

I am interested. Main hall is lvl 11. Tier IV tech tree. I have been playing a few months now. I login 2x a day usually. Just been grinding, always improving.

In Liberty,
Tarikk

DeletedUser9576

I'm looking to join a group that enjoys and plays in the tournaments. I want to be in a fellowship that helps others even if it means making 0 star trades if you are able to help out newer players. My boosts are Marble, silk and Gems. Thank you

You just described the Misfits! We do all of that and more. We rocked the first Fellowship Adventure. punch above our weight in the Tournaments and have a lot of fun while we do. :D

Send me a join request

Last edited:

DeletedUser11588

Hello,
Are you still recruiting? I haven’t been playing all that long, since near the beginning of the herds event, but I’m making good progress. You guys sound like the kind of group I’d like to be part of. :) The fellowship I’m in put all its energy into the start of the FS event but it petered out and the finish was really frustrating. I’m housebound because of illness so I can sit here turning over Treant after Treant if need be. :eek: Always get my visits in every day. Sometimes forget to put trades up in a timely fashion, though I don’t mind reminders at all. Thanks and good wishes for you day.

Hi Eliana,

We still have a few spots open and would be glad to have you. We will even help you get your Ancient Abyss upgraded. Just check out of Hotel California and request to join the Misfits.

Looking forward to seeing you in Arendyll!

FD

We are small but mighty and are looking for ACTIVE players that are interested in having fun in a friendly, supportive group.

If you weren’t aware of it, being a member of a fellowship provides additional game play, such as the weekly Tournaments, which provide the opportunity for extra rewards. We're hitting 5 chests each week and took 6 last week! You will also get to participate in the new Fellowship Adventures that we rocked the first time out.

• We are here to support each other as we grow together. The better you do, the better we all do.
• We are organized, but easy going, all member's ideas are welcome.
• We have strong trading partners and gobs of goods stockpiled, so you don't go begging in a tournament.
• We mentor our lower ranked members to help them grow faster and have more fun.
• We help each other build our Ancient Wonders in turn.
• Tournament and Fellowship Adventures participation is highly encouraged but not required.

Our Core Values:
2. Fair Trade - Offer 2 & 3 Star Trades. Unless you have a special deal with another player. We waive this for members with scores below 2500 to help them get started. Cross tier trades are OK..
3. Provide Neighborly Help at least 3 times per week.