• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Friendly Player Suggestion

DeletedUser1414

Hello, I'm still relatively new to Elvenar, but I'm enjoying it so far ^_^

It'd be really awesome if I could gift people diamonds.
Or gift people gold, resources, etc. Even if it was limited to the people in my fellowship. It'd allow for contests and fellowship events with really awesome prizes!

Also maybe a Diamond to gold exchange? Or resources to gold exchange as well. Some way to allow for fine-balancing of the resources I have as a player, especially if I want to be able to create a surplus to eventually give away.

Thanks for your time!

DeletedUser7002

I really like your idea. I was wondering also what the gift box at the top of diamond purchase page is for?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I really like your idea. I was wondering also what the gift box at the top of diamond purchase page is for?
One day it might be gifts. At the moment it's for contest prizes and occasional compensation from the devs when things go wrong because of a bug.