• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Friendly players needed to help us keep our momentum going

greyherbert

We've made great progress adding new players since we lost some to RL a few weeks ago, but we still have room for more.

We welcome newer, active, players who are looking for a really collegial, supportive FS to help them grow really quickly. Weekly Silver Spire and 10 chests, plus very active KP chains mean that our members get what they need in a timely manner.

Message me in the game to learn more, or just chat. I'm online several times a day.

greyherbert

greyherbert

We just had another great week, past Silver in the Spire and 11 chests in the Tourney, and not all of our most recent members were eligible. Also the KP chains have never been busier..yaay.

We expect great things to come. We still have a couple of openings, so read my message above about our FS, and message me if you wanna know more.

look forward to chatting with you..

greyherbert