• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Friendly Spirits" count does not increment past 5 and does not allow daily exclusive prize reroll

Kadhrin

Game version: v1.162.2-(c481b9b) - html5 (2022-10-27 11:02)
Game world: Felyndral
Browser + version: Chrome Version 107.0.5304.62
Operating System: MacOS Monterey 12.5
Screen resolution: large
Account name: Kadhrin
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
I thought you needed 5 "Friendly Spirits" to reroll the daily exclusive, but today it's *10*. And it stopped counting cats at five!! I picked up cats #6-9, and the count stayed at 5. :-(

Expected situation:
Friendly Spirits count increases past 5.

Reproduction Steps
Collect 5 Friendly Spirits. Note that the counter increases.
2. Click Friendly Spirit #6. Note that the +1 sprite rises from the click point, but the counter does NOT increase.

Screenshots of the bug:
I have video of the count not changing when a Friendly Spirit is collected, but it is 28MB. Here's the Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g0pRxIgEUkEqehU_9RbSJhOm6PlaAO2j/view?usp=share_link

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Unable to reproduce this bug
5of5.jpg

5of5+1.jpg

reroll.jpg

new prize.jpg
5of5+5.jpg
collect 5.jpg
reroll2.jpg

new prize2.jpg

The 5/5 is the maximum it will show and after that, it does not keep track of the Cats above 5, if you reroll it will reset to zero.

OIM20

@Astram - I had the capacity issue show up with Rune Shards and screened it. I opened it as a separate bug, but I'm wondering if this isn't a related issue that has something to do with the capacities on things increasing and not what the individual things are... Hm. I'm not sure how to test that to see if these would be related.

Can you ask the devs if they're altering any code that would have to do with maximum possible numbers that could have caused both of these things?