• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FriendlyFellows in Sinya Arda is looking for new members.

tonihc1973

FriendlyFellows looking for new members that want to play, actively participate, and be supportive of other fellows.

We currently have 14 active member playing. We are now consistently getting 7 chests per tournament and are climbing higher in each spire. Last fellowship adventure we almost completed all three paths, unfortunately we chose to do green all the way and it was just a little much for us. We really would love to add a few new members that really want to play. We have an active group chat. if you are considering joining a fellowship please consider the FriendlyFellows.

if you have a small fellowship that would like to merge and join forces, I’m the AM and would be willing to discuss the option. If you are unhappy with the inactivity in your current fellowship, here is your opportunity to jump ship and join an active fellowship. And bring your other active fellowship friends along for the ride.

Last edited:

Sarafyne

Hi there,
Would you be interested in a merger?
My name is Sarafyne, FS is community of the Ring, we've removed several players who retired from the game, rather than trying to fill all the spots, we could take you in. We're experienced players and always finish the Adventure.
Please message me in game if you're interested
Thanks
Sarafyne

Lady Dastardly

@Sarafyne, the post you are replying to is from 2021, and FriendlyFellows is now a full, and very active, FS. If you are looking for new members, or a merger, might I recommend you make your own new post, laying out what you are looking for. Best of luck!